It’s a back-breaking chore to have to paint the sides of your home every few years. That’s why long-lasting, color-coated synthetic siding has become so popular today.
Today’s siding material offers you three big benefits:
It’s not surprising that the only trouble you might run into with today’s siding materials is improper installation. Many contractors still use unskilled laborers to put in the product, which is why 90% of problems can be traced back to installers. While today’s siding is not hard to install, there are many things one need to know to do a professional job. Our crew has years of experience with residential siding, an important factor when you make your final choice of contractors.
- It increases your home’s energy efficiency
- It improve your home’s curb appeal
- It raises your home’s value
Types of siding you can choose from:
- Vinyl Siding: The most popular siding option, vinyl siding gives your home added insulation, soundproofing, and durability.
- James Hardie Plank: This synthetic material looks and feels exactly like wood, but is resilient to all the common problems with wood siding.
- Cement Fiber Board Siding: Cement fiber board siding comes in a variety of different styles, from wood to smooth to stucco; we can help you pick out a style that suits your home.
- Aluminum Siding: Aluminum siding is an affordable option for many homeowners; it is a time-tested material that resists wear and tear.
- Cedar Siding: Cedar Shake and Shingle roofing and siding products offers nature's own formula for unrivaled weather-defying protection, insulation and structural strength.